Meetings & Conferences
- 31st Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics (Prague, 12-16 September 2022)
- Cologne-Prague-Brno: Black-Hole Activity Feedback... (Brno, 1-3 June 2022). Meeting Report!
- Large Scale Star Formation and Supermassive Black Holes (online, 21-22 September 2020).
Follow-up in-person workshop (Schloss Wahn, 18-20 October 2022)
- James Webb Space Telescope: Master Class (Prague, 3-5 March 2020)
- European Week of Astronomy and Space Science (Prague, 2017)
- The Extremes of Black Hole Accretion (Madrid, 2015). Proceedings!
- Astrophysics at High Angular Resolution (Bad Honnef, 2011). Proceedings!
- Probing Strong Gravity... (Prague, 2010)
- Black Holes – From Stars to Galaxies (Prague, 2006). Proceedings!
- RAGtime Workshops on Black Holes and Neutron Stars (Opava, ****). Proceedings!
- Prague Relativistic Astrophysics (Prague, ****)